Hands-Free Towels - Hooded
Hands-Free Towels - Hooded
The ONLY Hooded baby towel you will never wish had more..
REGULAR 30x43inches = Infant / Baby Towels
LARGE 35x50inches =Toddler / Big Kid Towels
What makes us different?
- Rectangular & Hooded. 2 Sizes available.
- No baby left behind, Premature, Newborn, Infant & Toddler.
- Oversized with two thirsty layers for a plush feel without bulk.
- Vertical & Horizontal wear-ability with an simple loop & button clasp.
- A smart combo of small loop Bamboo & Cotton flannel, like cashmere.
We're all about the experience
- Minimize post-bath distress for a calmer bedtime routine.
- Postpartum healing friendly regardless of type of childbirth.
- Full coverage for babies front and back when you lay them down
- In every towel, we share our fail-proof process for moms and dads
- Big & Bold prints to support early baby vision and create connection.
Sizes and Care
- Regular is perfect for new babies and first bath experiences.
- Large is for parents who want MORE from their current towels.
- Can be used by Big babies, Kids and Adults.
- Wash Cold and tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Piling is not a fabric flaw. Our towels will get softer with use.
- Made in Canada
- Free shipping over $75 and easy returns! x
- Sustainable, carbon positive and handmade in Invermere BC.
- Lasting use, because parents don't need more clutter or thoughtless products!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I know my husband will not bathe baby without your towels now. We don’t even touch the cheaper ones that we were gifted or purchased prior to experiencing your product" Laila
5 Benefits of Great Baths
Our babies are the most magical part of us. As nurturers, it is crucial that we use every opportunity we have with our children to nurture, love and help them grow resilient and healthy brains. Since baths are necessary, it’s a perfect opportunity to bond with them and give them the attention, touch, and sweet memories they deserve in a calm, and supported way for you both.
When your child is having a warm bath the blood comes to the surface of their skin, this process is called vasodilation. The warming of the body means these blood vessels are open, so when they leave the bath their body temperature will drop a reasonable amount before triggering distress signals.
If they remain calm, this body temperature drop will allow them to fall asleep easier, lower their chances of waking up and also encourage sleeping longer.
Fresh & Clean
Babies are never really dirty but they do get touched and kissed by everyone in their family. While it doesn’t feel or seem like much, having a nice warm bath will help refresh and clean their sensitive skin from even the most invisible germs. No need for soap every time.
Fussy baby? Baths are a great way to move gas because baby is relaxed and "floating" in water.
We prioritize comfort and joy to new parents and their precious infants during bath time. We design products with the utmost care to create a seamless and enjoyable experience for babies as they transition in and out of the water. We understand that babies communicate through crying, and as responsible parents, it is our duty to provide them with comfort, lend a compassionate ear, and minimize any unnecessary distress.
Our goal is to foster healthy connections in their developing brains while making bath time a soothing and memorable moment for both baby and parent
Having a routine before bed is extremely important for little ones. Repeating the same routine each night will mean that they know sleep is coming and allows them to wind down. It is a great way to move gas and reset awake and sleep hours.
I never leave reviews but this is so good for us! So far we love this product! It's so helpful beause our baby loves baths but hates getting out so much that she usually cries. This makes it so much easier to get her out quickly and safely and keep her warm so she doesn't cry. I wish they came in more colors/prints! Love that they have two options of buttoning and can of course be used without the buttons for toddlers.
Hi Jessica thanks for your review and taking the time to write it . This makes our day and really helps get the word out about our shop. Your experience is exactly why I came up with our towel, the most crucial step, getting them out is completely forgotten. We are working on more colors for 2024
What we believe?Skip the square and status quo
"I believe parents deserve MORE : More Function, More Sharing, More Connections. Modern parents are commited to learning new and better ways to parent and experience. We are committed to offering those new and better ways" SR
Who Makes our Products?Who Makes your towels
A bunch of very cool women and men make Oneberrie come to life. We want to support people with non-traditional work opportunities. Made, Sewn, Formulated and Packaged in The Rocky mountains of Canada.